- About Arrested Development
- Sexual Assault Statistics
- Signs of Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Abuse Triggers in the Media
- Sexual Abuse Resources/References
- Contact Arrested Development
- Sexual Assault International Resources
- Donate to Help Fight Abuse
- The Common Signs of Sexual Abuse
- Varieties and Descriptions of Types of Abuse
- What to Watch for When Adults Are Alone With Your ...
- Revelations Bookstore
Dear Me: Stop running from your problems. – Face them head on. No, it won’t be easy. There is no person in the world capable of flawlessly handling every punch thrown at them. We aren’t supposed to be able to instantly solve problems. That’s not how we’re made. In fact, we’re made to get upset, sad, hurt, stumble and fall. Because that’s the whole purpose of living – to face problems, learn, adapt, and solve them over the course of time. This is what ultimately molds us into the person we become.