- About Arrested Development
- Sexual Assault Statistics
- Signs of Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Abuse Triggers in the Media
- Sexual Abuse Resources/References
- Contact Arrested Development
- Sexual Assault International Resources
- Donate to Help Fight Abuse
- The Common Signs of Sexual Abuse
- Varieties and Descriptions of Types of Abuse
- What to Watch for When Adults Are Alone With Your ...
- Revelations Bookstore
In the wake of the allegations of the Penn State scandal, please take this time to talk to your children and empower them about sexual abuse. Very few victims (8%) receive medical care for the worst incident of child sexual victimization. Only 10% make police reports, and only 33% ever spoke to a counselor at any time after the event. Can you image the actual amount of occurrences?